When a reduction of dissolved solids from a water supply is required, MPW’s reverse osmosis (RO) trailers offer a versatile solution. Reverse osmosis is a membrane process that provides a physical separation of the supply water into two streams, permeate and concentrate.
RO can be used to improve numerous industrial water treatment processes. The system provides the ability to vary flow rate with changing influent water quality conditions and production requirements. The system is operable in either single-pass or double-pass mode.
As a pretreatment to ion exchange demineralization, reverse osmosis provides a significant reduction in regeneration of chemicals. Many water recovery and reuse projects require RO, such as cooling tower blowdown reduction, holding pond dewatering and wastewater reuse.
MPW’s multi-pass 200, 300 and 600 Mobile Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems provide varying flow rates and onboard filtration, and are convenient production solutions for recovering dissolved solids, Total Organic Carbon (TOC) and other colloidal contaminants.
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
Call us today at 1-800-827-8790 and let one of our professionals assist you.
- Quick conversion to single- or double-pass operating mode
- Removes up to 99 percent of ionic contaminants and organics over 200 molecular weight
- PLC controlled chemical feed systems for dechlorina- tion, pre-filtration, scale inhibiting and pH control
- 24-hour remote access and PLC to ensure water quality parameters are met
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) controlled motors on our pumps to reduce electrical consumption and improve efficiency.
- 24/7 Logistics Department for dependable order plac- ment and delivery coordination
- Onboard media filtration
- Onboard touchscreen panel PC and PLC for real-time SCADA and system trending
- Total dissolved solids reduction
- Organic compound reduction
- Colloidal silica reduction
- Demineralizer system pretreatment
- Water system outage support
- Environmental improvement and waste discharge reduction