The MPW benefits package gives employees the ability to select benefits that meet their needs and the needs of their families. We offer health, welfare and financial benefits, along with the information employees need to make informed decisions about their healthcare options. Our goal is to promote quality of life, personal performance and ultimately lower healthcare costs, through preventative care.
Benefits offered by MPW include:
- Health Insurance – MPW offers multiple health care options to help meet the needs of employees and their dependents. Medical, dental, and vision coverage is available for MPW employees and their eligible dependents through United HealthCare. Prescription drug coverage is included in all medical plans.
- Life Insurance – MPW provides life insurance coverage for all employees at one times their base annual salary and offers a variety of life insurance options to protect employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) Savings Plan – MPW sponsors a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan that offers a generous matching contribution made by MPW, with immediate full vesting in all employer contributions. Employees are eligible after one year of employment if they are 21 years of age or older.
- Paid Vacation – MPW provides paid time off based on length of service.
- Tuition Reimbursement – MPW offers an excellent educational assistance program for courses that enable personal and internal growth. After two years of employment, employees are eligible for annual tuition reimbursement.
- Referral Bonus – Employees are eligible to receive a referral bonus payment for each person they refer who is hired by MPW and successfully completes six (6) months and/or one (1) year of active service.
- Wellness Program – MPW provides a wellness program to help employees and their dependents make healthy lifestyle decisions and better manage their health care resources.