MPW, a leader in the automotive support industry, provides comprehensive cleaning and management of paint booth systems. Work includes booth cleaning, process labor support, fixture cleaning, robotics support, air balancing, light maintenance and inventory management.
MPW evaluates the data obtained from automotive paint system performance monitoring to modify cleaning schedules and operational approaches, resulting in improvements in first-time pass rate capabilities. Our integrated approach results in higher production efficiencies and contributes substantially to cost savings programs.
Paint System Management
Call us today at 1-800-827-8790 and let one of our professionals assist you.
- Paint booth set-up and cleaning
- Blast booth design & operation
- Skids, jigs, fixtures and dolly management and cleaning
- Deep cleans
- Filter management (air & paint waste filters)
- Robotics support
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) cleaning
- Water jetting (10K-40K PSI)
- Vacuum services
- Production support & logistics
- Coatings removal
- Waste (chemical & sludge) management
- Preventive maintenance
- Defect analysis
- Shutdown services