MPW offers industrial paint removal and finishing services, including chemical stripping. Chemical stripping is the preferred method for removing paint from parts that are sensitive to high temperatures.
Chemical paint stripping uses industrial-strength chemical processes to weaken or break down the bond between the paint and the metal surface. We use chemical baths to treat materials that may weaken or distort under high temperature. After immersion, parts are then sprayed and treated as needed.
Any paint remaining after several hours in the chemical bath is removed with high-pressure water jets.
Chemical stripping allows MPW to deal with extremely tough adhesives, preventing damage or distortion to the metal structure of parts that are sensitive to high temperatures.
All parts receive a final quality check before being shipped.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive Manufacturing: Tier One and Tier Two
- Automotive OEMs
- General Manufacturing
- Primary Metals Manufacturing
Call us today at 1-800-827-8790 and let one of our professionals assist you.
- Available for all paints and powder coatings in any process
- Strong enough to deal with extremely tough adhesives
- Prevents damage or distortion to the metal structure of parts that are sensitive to high temperatures
- Aluminum safe chemistry
- Phenol- and solvent-free paint strippers
- All parts receive a final quality check before being shipped
- Reclaiming parts with coating defects can save money, help you reach your production goals, and reduce waste
- Paint tools