MPW’s new High Solids UF unit is completely self-contained with all necessary tanks and pumps on board. It’s also not dependent upon the customer to provide a gravity drain. This unit can operate without a waste tank pumping system and does not require infrastructure to raise the units for gravity draining.
The High Solids UF can be marketed with a pressurized waste system without needing a separate waste tank skid. It can send waste directly into customer plumbing or holding tanks. The unit will help with ash pond treatment, paper and pulp industry needs or any river source with periods of extended high solids.
High Solids Ultrafiltration
Call us today at 1-800-827-8790 and let one of our professionals assist you.
- Resilient Inge dizzer® xl 1.5MB Multibore® membranes
- Particle rejection to 0.02 microns
- "All Onboard" Tanks, pumps, and pneumatic systems, minimal setup required
- Fully automated PLC-controlled CEB & CIP Systems
- 24-hour remote access to ensure water quality parameters are met
- Automated chemical feed systems
- 24/7 Logistics Department for dependable order placement and delivery coordination
- Onboard touchscreen panel PC and PLC for real-time SCADA and system trending
- 2,100-gallon filtrate tank
- Quad-Train design for increased redundancy
- Pressurized waste (10psi)
- Pretreatment for reverse osmosis
- Iron/manganese removal from groundwater sources
- Wastewater recovery for process use or discharge
- Tertiary filtration
- Removal of color