MPW’s Media Filtration System provides rapid response filtration for processing supply waters with high concentrations of suspended solids and organic colloids.
Our turnkey system is fully automated and touch screen controlled to provide immediate results upon installation for managing both your emergency and extended term filtration requirements.
Each system can be configured using a variety of media types and produce flow rates up to 800 GPM. MPW trained Field Service Technicians (FST) are available to assist with site evaluation, setup, commissioning and operation.
Call us today at 1-800-827-8790 and let one of our professionals assist you.
- Capable of up to 800 GPM flow rates
- Customized for filtration
- PLC controlled chemical feed systems
- Automatic backwash
- Onboard touchscreen panel PC and PLC for real-time SCADA and system trending
- 24/7 Logistics Department for dependable order plac- ment and delivery coordination
- Multiple media configurations
- Field service technical support
- Turbidity and suspended solids reduction
- Organic compound reduction
- Colloidal silica reduction
- Pretreatment system for outage support
- Reverse osmosis or demineralization pretreatment
- Process filtration requirements