Cleaning and Disinfecting Best Practices
MPW offers training on Epidemic or Pandemic Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Procedure with a specific focus on COVID-19 response. Audited and approved by a certified industrial hygienist (CIH) to properly protect its employees and other workers, MPW’s Training Department works with your team to develop a custom program for your facility and crew.
We offer on-site, instructor-led and remote training options featuring live Q & A sessions with MPW’s specialized training team.
Decontamination Training Service
Call us today at 1-800-827-8790 and let one of our professionals assist you.
- Understanding the Coronavirus
- Route of Entry
- Safety Recommendations
- Safety for Personnel
- Bloodborne Pathogens (29 CFR 1910.1030)
- Hazard Communication (20 CFR 192.1200)
- Personal Protective Equipment (29 CFR 1910 Subpart I)
- Prework planning guidelines
- PPE selection
- Donning and doffing PPE
- Chemical selection and general safety
- Decontamination equipment selection and overview
- Overview of the act of performing decontamination work
- Safety considerations while performing work
- Procedural practices at the end of work
- MPW’s Epidemic and Pandemic Environmental Cleaning and Disinfecting Procedure
- MPW’s COVID-19 Toolbox Talks