MPW’s Camera Inspection Trailer is fully equipped with the supplies needed to perform an inspection of pipelines that range from seven to 72 inches in diameter and up to 1,000 feet in length.
The trailer contains both wired and wireless remote control and multiple video monitors to view progress. The camera is high-resolution, low-light, pan-and-tilt with a 10:1 optical zoom. The onboard computer system has the capability to record the video inspection.
MPW’s Camera Inspection Trailer can be easily hooked up to a plant electric supply, or operated off of its own generator in remote areas.
Call us today at 1-800-827-8790 and let one of our professionals assist you.
- Sanitary and storm water sewer inspection and rehabilitation
- CCTV inspection equipment
- Pipe profiling equipment (laser and sonar)
- Data acquisition
- Condition assessment
- Asset management software
- Interface with ArcGIS
- Eliminates need for workers to enter potentially dangerous confined spaces
- Reduces risk of damaging customer pipelines
- Pinpoints exact location of obstructions and defects
- Increases efficiency and decreases downtime
- Provide for “before and after” assessments