Congratulations to MPW Environmental Services, Inc., which received eight Zero Injury Safety Awards (ZISAs) from the National Maintenance Agreements Policy Committee, Inc. (NMAPC), for 2019. The awards are for:
- 379,687 zero-injury work-hours at Bruce Mansfield Plant in Shippingport, Pennsylvania;
- 218,058 zero-injury work-hours at W. H. Sammis Plant in Stratton, Ohio;
- 197,861 zero-injury work-hours at Cardinal Power Plant in Jefferson County, Ohio;
- 117,273 zero-injury work-hours at Harrison Power Station in Haywood, West Virginia;
- 66,245 zero-injury work-hours at Pleasants Power Station in Willow Island, West Virginia;
- 61,593 zero-injury work-hours at Fort Martin Power Station in Maidsville, West Virginia;
- 56,156 zero-injury work-hours at Mitchell Power Plant in Moundsville, West Virginia; and
- 51,792 zero-injury work-hours at Ravenswood Facility in Ravenswood, West Virginia.
The teams that earned these honors also helped MPW earn four ZISAs for work performed in 2018. NMAPC created its ZISA program to recognize world-class safety, which is an integral component of the organization’s governance. The award is open to all contractors, industrial business owners/clients and building trades crafts on projects performed under the terms of the National Maintenance Agreements or National Power Generation Maintenance Agreements program.