- Pay starting at $14.00 per hour with the ability to move to $15.00 per hour by 90 days
- Regeneration of tanks for industrial water purification.
- Integrity testing of tanks and plumbing to ensure proper quality and standards of MPW and customers are met.
- Uses monitoring equipment to test and log proper water quality
- Travels to customers sites to set up and operate equipment and resolve any issues ( as needed )
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Trouble shoot system for any potential quality issues
- Fork lift training provided
- Performs other duties as asked
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that may involve manual labor
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and maneuver in confined spaces
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to fumes or chemicals
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
Job ID: 1355
Location: Newark, Ohio US
Business Unit: IW