- Works in an efficient and safe manner at all times.
- Performs “cleaning work” as directed by their foremen, supervisor, senior supervisor, account manager or operations manager including, general floor cleaning, cleans residue from underneath equipment, detailed cleaning of paint booth and ovens as directed by management, cover area cleaned with plastic and/or paper to enhance cleaning efforts, cleans “paint grates” in a caustic and/or through a process of water blasting, cleans and dresses robots, sets up water blasters and changes nozzles and guns as required and performs maintenance on the water blast equipment as required and/or as scheduled.
- Assists the foremen with on the job training of new hires and transfers.
- Keeps work areas and break areas in the cleanest possible condition.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- This person is responsible for performing the hands on work water blasting for MPW, Facility Support.
- This person must have strength and endurance to withstand constant force of the blast gun.
- Ensuring the “job” gets done in the time frame established, and the quality of the work meets or exceeds the expected standards of the customer. Also, because of the extreme danger in operating the blast equipment, remaining alert and safety conscience at all times.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
Job ID: 1920
Location: East Liberty, Ohio US
Business Unit: FEM