- Travels to various project sites and maintains MPW Water Purification Equipment.
- Tracks the performance of the equipment at the various project sites.
- Performs the required labor at the various project sites, including hose and pipe assembly, chemical drum handling, chemical transfer, filter backwashes, filter media replacement, pump maintenance, membrane cleaning and replacement, etc.
- Uses and calibrates monitoring equipment to test water quality to assure established standards are being met.
- Completes PC-based reports on site conditions, test results, site corrections, site deficiencies, etc.
- Trouble shoots system operational problems and makes corrections when appropriate.
- Provides ongoing interface with customers to assure they are satisfied with job.
- Follows all Safety rules and regulations.
- Maintains proper housekeeping.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
Job ID: 1457
Location: Hinkley, California US
Business Unit: IW