- This position is responsible for the account’s inventory function.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures that all materials are assigned and returned to the appropriate employees and that the materials are returned in the proper condition. Noting on the appropriate tracking form if the materials are not returned in the proper condition.
- Maintains and repairs all equipment and/or contacts the appropriate repair personnel.
- Cleans and maintains the storage and equipment (cage) area including the returned equipment and supplies.
- Ensures proper inventory records are maintained for all material, supplies and items. These tracking systems must meet the minimum inventory tracking criteria established by the director of material management.
- Tracks paint suite, employee uniforms, coveralls and coordinating the services needed to clean and/or repair these items.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly inventory reports to be reviewed by the account manager, operations manager, the customer and MPW’s corporate materials management department.
- Prepares a material/supply “needs” list for all special projects, i.e. Shutdowns or any other special non-routine projects.
- Maintains an MSDS sheet on all chemicals used or stored by the account location.
- Maintains and repairs all safety related equipment stored in the MPW supply cage, i.e., respirators, safety harnesses, self-contained breathing apparatus.
- Tracks all inventory receipts and usages frequencies.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of prior shipping, receiving, and inventory experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of “hands on” experience with equipment maintenance
- Knowledge of supplies associated with paint department
- Understanding of how to accurately track and reorder inventory supplies.
- PC experience in word processing and data base programs.
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication.
Job ID: 2374
Location: Marysville, Ohio US
Business Unit: FEM