This position is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for hourly and technical positions throughout the Organization.
- Continually work with management to identify the strategic staffing needs of the company.
- Leverage skills to develop and deliver a strategic recruiting strategy with internal managers.
- Understand functional hiring needs and translate those needs into effective passive and active sourcing strategies.
- Communicate proactively and regularly with Hiring Managers and Candidates to ensure a seamless recruiting experience.
- Seek out candidates that add value to the organization, and own the process from initial contact to permanent placement.
- Be the liaison between the candidate(s) and management throughout the hiring process.
- Proactive research of industry competitors and overall familiarity with local and regional talent pools.
- Successfully source and screen candidates and present them to appropriate hiring teams.
- Understand candidate requirements, providing compensation guidance to the business to successfully negotiate and close candidates.
- Manage recruiting process in compliance with regulatory practices and internal processes.
- Participate in job fairs, presentations and other public relation events for recruiting purposes as needed.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with community contacts, college officials, and local professionals.
- Be creative in recruiting, using various methods including, but not limited to; Internet, print, job fairs, universities, vocation schools, etc.
- Present offer to hourly candidates, establish start dates, schedule pre-employment testing, and prepare new-hire paperwork.
- This position will also assist the HR Generalists and HR Manager with other HR and recruiting duties when necessary.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Associates degree in business related field or Human Resources.
- 6 Months to 2 Years relevant HR Experience.
- Broad understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques.
- Must be well organized and able to coordinate multiple tasks and requests.
- Must be able to demonstrate recruitment networking and creative sourcing skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively anticipate the needs of the business.
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume work environment.
- Ability to interact well with all organizational levels.
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication experience including external customer service.
Job ID: 2167
Location: Georgetown, Kentucky US
Business Unit: FEM