- Position is responsible for safely managing all aspects of MPW’s Industrial Waters Regeneration Plants within budgeted level.
- Position is responsible for maximizing regeneration process especially focused on the following (chemicals, labor, repair and maintenance, utilities, out of service tanks and quality)
- Position is responsible that all environmental guidelines are being met at each of the regeneration facilities.
- The position is responsible for managing and performing all HR functions associated with Plant Services.
- The position must understand and drive the P&L statement and meet or exceed budgeted thresholds.
- The position is heavily involved in managing and improving the quality of the IW products and ensures company standards are being met.
- The position must drive and meet MPW safety objectives. Identify opportunities for improvement and provide training and support to the operations groups.
- This position is responsible for manpower, equipment and customer relations in multiple, geographically dispersed locations.
- Due to the nature of the business as a 24/7 service company, long non-traditional hours maybe required as a regular part of the job.
- Travel to regeneration plants, field services sites, and customer sites as needed. 25% to 40% travel required
- This position is a member of the IW management Team and called upon to facilitate the performance of all of IW and MPW.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related Degree in Engineering and/or Business Management acceptable.
- Field and Equipment knowledge of industrial water industry
- 2-5 years’ experience in industrial or environmental services acceptable.
- 2-5 years of multi-unit management in a facility with past responsibilities for P&L and business development and growth is ideal.
Job ID: 1843
Location: Yuma, Arizona US
Business Unit: IW