This position is responsible for ensuring that the maintenance meets the needs of the company associated with the repair of facility equipment. This person is capable of working alone and with little or no supervision.
- Coordinates workflow to mechanics, prioritizing equipment needs through plant manager.
- Repairs specific mechanical failures as needed.
- Trains on specifics of MPW equipment.
- Major electrical repair.
- May be required to work temporarily at field locations maintaining/repairing equipment.
- Manage housekeeping of facility to MPW standards.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Ensuring scheduled repairs completed, and necessity to adjust schedule to meet emergencies.
- Priorities are ever changing.
- Need to maintain good communication between shifts with supervisor and plant managers as well as between drivers and mechanics, dispatch and mechanics.
- A minimum of High School Diploma with specialization in industrial or vocational trades preferred.
- High School Education or equivalent is acceptable.
- Knowledge of pump and industrial equipment rebuilding and repair experience
- Effective oral and written communications, listening skills and ability to interact with others.
- 3-5 years maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of PLC
Job ID: 2445
Location: Sedalia, Missouri US
Business Unit: IW