- This position is responsible for the operation of equipment at a given customer site.
- This position will be accountable for delivering and maintaining high standards of customer service through business operations.
- Inspect equipment to make sure it is in safe operating condition.
- Operates equipment to and from the job site in a safe manner.
- Cleans windows, mirrors and any debris in cab of equipment.
- Ensures oil and other fluids are maintained as specified levels.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- This position is called upon to support the labor force personnel in job task completion.
- This position works along side with labor force and other equipment in an effort to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- Must have valid Ohio Driver’s License – low/0 points.
- High School Diploma with specialization in industrial or vocational trades preferred.
- Some High School Education acceptable.
- CDL ideal.
- Specific exposure to equipment or maintenance environment.
- Understanding of mechanical concepts a plus.
- MPW Certification on the operation of the one piece of equipment consisting of Dump truck, water truck, chemical truck, Euclid.
- Specific knowledge of heavy equipment operation and/or repair a plus.
- 1-2 years “hands on” experience in heavy equipment maintenance acceptable.
Job ID: 2545
Location: Middletown, Ohio US
Business Unit: ICG