This position is responsible for clerical, administrative, and sales support.
- Assist in the Division Manager’s functions to include: Payroll, invoices and other information reported to the Corporate Departments (answering calls, taking messages, and filing).
- Assist with customer billing.
- Assist in investigating vendor/supplier questions and problems with business unit purchases, including tracking outstanding purchase orders and related documents.
- Assist and support the Division Manager with equipment and personnel scheduling.
- Perform general support functions to include, supporting managers and/or sales personnel with all correspondences with internal and external contacts.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Handle incoming customer requests for pricing and placing orders.
- Work as a member of the sales team to identify and secure new business.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience acceptable.
- Understanding of payroll procedures, taxes and tax requirements is preferred.
- Experience in HR, Procurement, and Customer Billing/Collection preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) a must.
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication.
- Ability to perform and understand written and verbal instruction.
- Demonstrates a considerate, friendly, and constructive attitude towards fellow employees and customers.
- 2 or more years’ experience in area listed above preferred, one year of experience acceptable.
- Occasional travel is expected.
Job ID: 2648
Location: Louisville, Kentucky US
Business Unit: PK