This position is responsible for assisting in planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling all administrative aspects of branch/plant operations in support and conjunction with the Office Manager.
- Assist with activities associated with collection of payroll hours worked and other related payroll items. Activities may include: input of hours, auditing of payroll records, and submission of payroll data.
- Assist with customer billing and collection in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist with business unit purchase orders and related documents. Activities may include: auditing for accuracy, timely submission of appropriate forms, and receipt into JDE.
- Performs general support functions to include, supporting managers and sales personnel, resolving personnel questions/issues, and providing administrative support on outages and large projects.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- See addendum for additional responsibilities specific to the respective business unit.
- High School Diploma acceptable.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) a must.
- Understanding of payroll procedures, taxes and tax requirements is ideal.
- Understanding JD Edwards payroll software a plus.
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication.
- Experience in HR, Procurement, and Customer Billing/Collection.
- Ability to perform and understand written and verbal instruction.
- Demonstrates a considerate, friendly, and constructive attitude towards fellow employees and customers.
- 1-3 years’ experience in office administration.
Job ID: 2664
Location: Mingo Junction, Ohio US
Business Unit: ICG