- This position should be a person who has the total knowledge of most repairs, maintenance, and overhaul of equipment.
- This person is capable of working alone and with little or no supervision.
- Performs PM Inspections.
- Performs Post Trip Inspections.
- Repairs and replaces tires, clutches and brakes.
- Performs complete engine overhaul.
- Completes differential, transmission and driveline overhead.
- Repair and replacement of any bolt on item.
- Complete inspection and repair of all special equipment.
- Major electrical repair.
- Performs mentorship/training to lower level mechanics.
- May be required to work temporarily at field locations maintaining/repairing equipment.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- 2 Years of technical school, or on the job experience preferred.
- High school education acceptable.
- Specific exposure to an equipment or maintenance environment.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools for general equipment repair.
- Equipment systems experience a plus.
- Must have effective oral and written communications effective listening skills, and ability to interact with others.
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication ideal.
- 4-5 years of diesel shop experience acceptable.
- 5 or more years of diesel shop experience preferred.
Job ID: 2502
Location: Cleveland, Ohio US
Business Unit: ICG