This position is responsible for overseeing the floor process across all shifts at the Industrial Water plant.
- Consistent Floor Presence to ensure all Operational goals are achieved.
- Ensuring all employees follow proper safety and plant procedures.
- Monitors procedures to ensure proper quality is being met.
- Tracking and evaluating employee performance and attendance.
- Training new employees in plant operations.
- Drives clear communication between shifts to ensure benchmarks are met.
- Provides ongoing communication to the Plant Manager.
- Ensure adequate resources are available for the workload across all shifts.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Maintaining a positive team environment for all employees.
- Proper housekeeping is maintained in the regeneration plant, including 5S.
- Troubleshooting operations systems.
- Certified Trainer for OSHA10, Forklifts, and Defensive Driving
- Assist with the daily tracking of all operational metrics.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- 2-3 years of experience working within the water purification industry preferred.
- 2-3 years supervisory experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
Job ID: 2538
Location: Port Arthur, Texas US
Business Unit: IW