For more than 30 years, MPW Industrial Water Services has provided reliable, customized water solutions. Produced water purity levels are more demanding than ever before. Relying on advanced technology and services, our experienced and highly-trained personnel can complete virtually any industrial water purification project.
MPW is currently hiring a CDL Class A driver.
This position is responsible for delivering and starting pure water equipment to MPW Industrial Water customers.
What to expect with MPW:
Average drivers can make nearly $55,000 annually and top performers can exceed $75,000 annually.
- Mileage pay
- Hourly pay
- Per Diem pay
- Paid weekly with direct deposit
- Short Haul Bonus
- Home majority nights and most 34-hour resets
- Modern, well-maintained Mack trucks most under 2 years old with auto shift
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance available after 90 days
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) retirement plan with company match
- 24/7 experienced dispatch
- Follows all DOT safety rules and regulations
- Work directly with customers to assure quality service
- Assemble and connect hosing to customer’s systems
- Monitor equipment and log test results
- Ensure proper set up of trailers
- Maintain close contact with dispatch
- Maintain a valid Class A commercial driver’s license.
- Pass DOT drug test and physical
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in small spaces
- Ability to carry/lift to 75 lbs.
Job ID: 1998
Location: Yuma, Arizona US
Business Unit: IW