The position sells MPW services directly to potential and existing customers. It requires one to identify all potential customers and sell all of the services MPW has to offer that are applicable to each customer.
- Use various media; identify potential customers that are consistent with the company’s market and business objective.
- Identification of revenue targets and development of strategic plans for target accounts.
- Identify the key decision-maker on qualified accounts through research and personal contacts.
- Achieve assigned revenue and profit forecasts.
- Identify customer needs versus MPW’s business offerings.
- Plan and execute sales calls and presentations to customers.
- Demonstrates problem-solving attitude to the customer and determine need satisfaction.
- Work within an assigned territory to maximize the service MPW can offer through business contacts and on-site presence.
- As the territory develops: must be able to manage the territory’s new, potential, and existing customers.
- Be cognizant of potential business opportunities for MPW to pursue as a company that are consistent to growth and performance objectives.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Competitors – to remove competitors from a plant. The salesperson illustrates the benefits MPW can offer and the better services they can supply. They may use additional MPW resources to accomplish this.
- Find new accounts – use various resources such as a Harris directory or sales leads generated by the home office.
- Work with various organizations from the plant level to corporate, also are required to work on job sites from time to time.
- Understanding of key Industrial processes.
- Strong analytical skills with industry knowledge.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM).
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, management, and staff.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Sales and Marketing.
- Knowledge of the company, operations, and services.
- Experience in sales, marketing, and pricing strategies.
- Must have prior experience and understanding in quoting business.
- 1-3 years experience in outside sales preferably in an industrial environment.
- Be flexible and adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
- Good customer service orientation.
Job ID: 2661
Location: Charleston, South Carolina US
Business Unit: ICG