- The position sells MPW services directly to potential and existing customers.
- The position requires one to identify all potential customers and sell all of the services MPW has to offer that are applicable to each customer.
- Use various media; identify potential customers that are consistent with the company’s market and business objective.
- Identification of revenue targets and development of strategic plans for target accounts.
- Identify the key decision-maker on qualified accounts through research and personal contacts.
- Achieve assigned revenue and profit forecasts.
- Identify customer needs versus MPW’s business offerings.
- Plan and execute sales calls and presentations to customers.
- Demonstrates problem-solving attitude to the customer and determine need satisfaction.
- Work within an assigned territory to maximize the service MPW can offer through business contacts and on-site presence.
- As the territory develops: must be able to manage the territory’s new, potential, and existing customers.
- Be cognizant of potential business opportunities for MPW to pursue as a company that are consistent to growth and performance objectives.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Competitors – to remove competitors from a plant. The salesperson illustrates the benefits MPW can offer and the better services they can supply. They may use additional MPW resources to accomplish this.
- Find new accounts – they will use various resources such as a Linkdin, Google, Industrial Information Resoures, or sales leads generated by the home office.
- They need to work with various organizations from the pant level to corporate, also are required to work on job sites from time to time.
- Complete Job Data Sheet (JDS) on jobs that you are quoting.
- Complete Bids that are consistent with MPW policy and are able to be presented to the customer in a professional manner.
- Associates or Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Sales and Marketing.
- Knowledge of the company, operations, and services.
- Experience in sales, marketing, and pricing strategies.
- Must have strong questioning skills.(SPIN selling)
- Must have prior experience and understanding in preparing and presenting quotes to current and potential customers.
- Understanding of key Industrial processes.
- Strong analytical skills with industry knowledge.
- Professional oral and written communication.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 5-7 years experience in outside sales preferably in an industrial environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, management, and staff.
- Be flexible and adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Good customer service orientation.
- Sales and Negotiation training/seminars.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time and demonstrate good communication skills with Mobile/Computer devices.
Job ID: 2307
Location: Phoenix, Arizona US
Business Unit: IW