Administrative responsibilities and clerical support to the Industrial Water General Manager and Leadership Team.
- Assist with Office Related functions such as answering the phones, payroll, ordering office supplies and receiving data entry.
- Actively participate in IW business meetings and is responsible for all notes, refreshments, and overall organization of meeting.
- Completes Expense Reports on the behalf of General Manager and other IW business leaders.
- Coordinates travel for company planes, commercial flight reservations and rental vehicles as authorized.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Maintains files of confidential nature (i.e.- financial status, personnel matters, general correspondences, etc.)
- Coordinates meetings with customers, vendors, and other visitors.
- Updates General Managers calendar and contact lists.
- Customer Service: Proactively developing customer relationships by making efforts to listen and understand the customer (both internal and external); anticipating and providing solutions to customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Professionalism: Maintaining a high-quality professional appearance and standardizing to improve performance and reputation.
- Continuous Improvement: Refining and developing new tools and processes through creativity and innovation.
- Drive to Win: Passionate and candid; challenges are eagerly accepted, and motivated to grow.
- Spirit of Family: Treating all people with respect by supporting and giving back to employees, customers and local communities. Promoting opportunities within and through referrals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience acceptable
- 2-4 years previous experience interacting with executive personnel
- Microsoft Office and graphics software
Job ID: 2631
Location: Hebron, Ohio US
Business Unit: IW