MPW Industrial Air Services (IAS) builds upon our strengths with client-centered solutions. Through commitment, ingenuity and engineering processes, MPW delivers high reliability, oil-free compressed air solutions that maximize energy efficiency, enhance operating efficiencies, reduce outage downtimes and monitor / maximize performance.
Industrial Air Services modules are customized to the customer flow, pressure and air quality requirements. MPW IAS modules’ goal is to ensure ISO 8573.1 Quality Class Zero (oil concentration) compressed air by using appropriate air dryers, coalescing filters, and oil vapor removal filters. IAS air dryers meet the customer's required pressure dew point all the time. None of MPW’s air dryers experience spikes in dew point when the dryer towers switch due to the efficiency of the software control system to perform stripping and cooling cycles for optimum performance. A trim heater is employed at the inlet of the dryers to increase its efficiency.
All MPW base-load air compressors utilize centrifugal technology from Ingersoll Rand. MPW compressed air modules incorporate only new, modern, state-of-the-art centrifugal and oil free rotary screw air compressors and Heat of Compression (HOC) desiccant air dryers. Systems are continuously monitored by MPW technicians remotely from a central control room in Hebron, Ohio. The system design includes N+2 redundancy, to enable routine maintenance while having one spare compressor in standby. If required, the system has two standby compressors. The air dryers regenerate with “free” energy from the heat of compression allowing for maximum energy efficiency.
The long-term, IAS BOOM (Build, Own, Operate and Maintain) service offers significant financial savings advantages by eliminating capital expenditures and providing 24/7 monitored reports to maintain such a system across many industries.
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- Power Generation
Industrial Air Services
Call us today at 1-800-827-8790 and let one of our professionals assist you.
- MPW designs, builds and tests complete air systems in-house at our corporate fabrication facility
- 24/7 remote monitoring and access•Data acquisition system to ensure air quality parameters are being met
- 100% Reliable, instrument air
- N+2 compressor design at each location
- 24-hour operational and engineering support
- Controlled environment within container
- Energy efficient
- Top quality air (Class 0 per ISO 8573-1:2010) protects sensitive downstream equipment for reliability, low maintenance and long life
- Guaranteed performance
- MPW provides and maintains most recent technology
- 10%-20% energy reduction cost
- Eliminates overhead and maintenance costs
- MPW manages the entire air operation and any associated risks
- Reduces or eliminates capital investment
- Technical knowledge provided from experienced air purification professionals