At the forefront of MPW’s technology are the SAL-1 (single automated lance) and MAL-3 (multiple automated lance) systems. These automated tube lancing systems produce a constant and consistent clean throughout the entire length of the tube. Utilizing air motors, these systems drive the lance forward and pull the lance back under pressure.
The MAL-3 is a fully automated system that is operated remotely from a PLC-controlled station fully removing the operator from the blast area. The X-Y System is easily assembled on horizontal or vertical tube bundles without the use of cranes or forklifts by minimal number of technicians.
Automated Tube Lancing
Call us today at 1-800-827-8790 and let one of our professionals assist you.
- Both systems can be used with pressures from 10k to 40k psi
- MAL-3 is used in conjunction with the X-Y System to clean large tube bundles
- SAL-1 is a lightweight, hand-held device for smaller tube bundles and/or more confined spaces
- Adjustable speed cleanings
- Can be used on vertical and horizontal bundles
- Internal back-out preventers and external lance stops, ensuring safe cleaning
- Increases efficiency and decreases downtime
- Removes operator from blast area
- Improves quality and speed of cleaning
- Reduces cost by eliminating additional personnel