MPW provides a wide variety of efficient, engineered and environmentally friendly solutions for the safe treatment and disposal of ash pond water and residual ash. Some of the services we provide for ash pond remediation include: water filtration, water clarification, ash pond dredging, civil design, waste management, microbiological treatment, physical chemical treatment, specialty media applications and mobile laboratory services. MPW builds its remediation plan around specific customer needs, so every remediation plan can offer a different combination of services, along with solutions that can be customized for unique needs. MPW continues to utilize the latest technology and equipment to ensure the company is a one-stop solution for ash pond remediation.
MPW’s cutting-edge fleet of equipment includes manned and remotely operated dredges and pumps to execute any pit or pond project, including ash pond remediation assignments. Our system allows for the effective and efficient recovery of sludge from nearly any tank, pond or container. MPW’s safety-minded professionals include experts in engineering, industrial cleaning, water purification and environmental services, allowing us to custom design a solution to any dredging or dewatering challenge.
Ash Pond Remediation
Call us today at 1-800-827-8790 and let one of our professionals assist you.
- Filtration and clarification: conventional filtration (MPW mobile and static solutions), ultrafiltration and geotubes with dewatering box
- Physical chemical treatments: oxidation/reduction reaction, organic and inorganic coagulants/flocculants, organic metal scavengers, pH adjustment to facilitate metals removal and TSS reductions
- Mobile laboratory capabilities: pH, TSS, turbidity, heavy metals (selenium, arsenic, mercury)
- Waste management: including identification, handling, transportation and disposal
- Project/site management: heavy equipment operations, daily site operations, project management and use of specialty equipment